Re: xcscope setup

From: Timur Aydin
Subject: Re: xcscope setup
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 19:14:08 +0300

On 5/21/2015 5:25 AM, Vaidheeswaran C wrote:
CEDET (bundled with stock GNU Emacs) ships with an interface to
cscope.  You may want to try it out instead.  The advantage with this
is that you longer have to depend on an external dependency.  YMMV
though.

lisp/cedet/cedet-cscope.el
lisp/cedet/semantic/symref/cscope.el

Thanks for the tip. I occasionally try CEDEC with emacs, but it seems to me that CEDEC is for advanced emacs users. I always got stuck at some point and give up.

I will try again, see how it goes :)

--
Timur