Mac-grab-link Help

From: outdoorspipe
Subject: Mac-grab-link Help
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 11:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have been using programs like Notepad ++ and Textwrangler for text editing.
Recently, I tried Emacs, and I am hooked. But, it is totally new for me.

I am having an issue, that I was wondering if someone can help with.

I am using the "windowed" version of Emacs on my Mac, but I have also tried the
same thing, with the same issue with a macport installation of Emacs.

The problem is, I would like to use org-mac-grab-link, and when I type in the
following command to make it work:

M-x omlg-grab-link

I get a result of [no match]

And I can not go any further.

Before I even tried using grab-link, I enabled mac-link-grabber in the org
group. So, I thought I should be set up correctly.

Also, when starting Emacs, the first line at the bottom says:

"Problems while trying to load feature mac-grab-link"

Does anyone have any ideas. Having the ability to link to other mac
applications would be great.

Thanks,
Brian