Re: cloning a windows instalation

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: cloning a windows instalation
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 17:19:40 +0100

Just copy everything. Emacs configuration is just a bunch of files
anyway. So long as you have your .emacs.d directory, you should have
everything that Emacs has ever done, unless you have added stuff to the
site configuration directories.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 208 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk