Re: Replace with CR

From: Gian Uberto Lauri
Subject: Re: Replace with CR
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:41:45 +0200

Óscar Fuentes writes:
 > "Pascal J. Bourguignon" <pjb@informatimago.com> writes:
 >
 > > Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it> writes:
 > >> M-x replace-string(enter);(enter)^Q(enter)(enter)
 > >
 > > Only, there's no such "enter" thing.  So you are a cold liar.
 >
 > In Spain the RETURN key is usually named ENTER. I guess the same could
 > be possibly on Italy, where the OP seems to be.

In Italy the key is labeled most often "invio", sometimes "immiss"
(from "immissione" - nauseating). I have Enter on my custom US layout.

http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/01mar/uf002860.gif
http://www.userfriendly.org/cartoons/archives/01mar/uf002862.gif

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO