Gnus: expirable mark preserved

From: Marcin Włodarczak
Subject: Gnus: expirable mark preserved
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 23:08:44 +0200

Hi,

In another attempt to move over to Gnus I have been trying to figure
out a thing I have stubled over previously. So I have auto-expiry turn
on in my inbox and when I open an email, it is correctly marked as
expirable. However, when I then move a message to another mailbox with
auto-expiry turned off, the expirable mark is still there even though
`gnus-mark-copied-or-moved-articles-as-expirable' is set to nil. Do I
unerstand it correctly that in that case the E flat should be dropped when
copying/moving?

All this is happening with Gnus 5.13 and local dovecot synced with
mbsync.

Best wishes,
Marcin