Re: emacsclient not integrated into modern window systems

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: emacsclient not integrated into modern window systems
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 at 12:30:02 AM UTC+5:30, Vaidheeswaran C wrote:

> There is __already__ an emacs.desktop file in emacs repo.  If

Hi Vaidheeswaran

You are giving some useful data and making some interesting points.
However what it all adds up to is not clear to me: Should a bug-report be filed?
With debian/ubuntu/emacs?

Just to be clear I understand next to nothing about XDG, desktop files etc.
Also I am fine filing bug-reports that are welcome
Not so fine when not so welcome; see

which is why I asked this here in the first place