[META] Mailman threading

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: [META] Mailman threading
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 10:40:20 -0700

On 2015-07-12 09:21 -0700, Rusi wrote:

> And then some OCD guy will come up and want to correct all the
> indentation or misnamings or what-have-you.

Speaking of OCD :-[

When will Mailman finally learn not to break threads between meesages
posted via news/mail?  It is as simple as preserving the Message-ID.  I
hoped that was fixed with Mailman v.2, but nope.

This was a major reason why I wasn't subscribed to the Emacs groups for
a long time despite being an Emacs junkie, and now I'm thinking of
unsubscribing again.  I am even more of an email cleanliness junkie.