Re: execute defun on reception of signal

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: execute defun on reception of signal
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:14:30 +0200

Vaidheeswaran C <vaidheeswaran.chinnaraju@gmail.com>
writes:

> The problem with my tool is that you need to prime
> those other brains before sending queries to it.
> They are mostly dormant.
>
> Some brains go to sleep if they perceive you as rude
> for example.

There was no attempt at being rude to you.

Still: a mailing list (newsgroup) is *not* a place
where people who don't use their brains can get help
by people who do. Writing a question is not indicative
of a person who isn't using his or her brain, and it
isn't lazy - on the contrary, on both accounts!

The people who answer questions should thank those who
post them just as much as the other way around.
Eventually, the person who just wrote his (her) first
question can gradually mix the subsequent questions
with a couple of replies or comments here and there,
and we can all grow together.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573