Re: starting the emacs daemon using init.org?

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: starting the emacs daemon using init.org?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:17:35 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

>> I suggest (as a debugging device) to give up on server daemon etc,
>> just start emacs normally from a shell until it 'crashes'.
>> When it does is there any shell message?
>
> Will do.

As others have said, you seem to have found a bug in a LaTeX mode.
That's the core problem.  Using Emacs' daemon mode is unlikely to help.

By the way, you mention the possibility that emacsclient tried to
contact Emacs and Emacs isn't there.  That's the situation that
ALTERNATE_EDITOR and the emacsclient switch --alternate-editor are for.
Look those up in the manual.

BR,
Robert Thorpe