Re: How to get the new frame?

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: How to get the new frame?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:49:21 -0700

On 2015-07-21 23:07 +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> I don't understand the situation 100%, but if you could drop the
> "browser desktop" and use something in Emacs which had the same
> capabilities, that would nullify the problem.

I remember you wrote a while ago that you used openbox as WM.  So do I,
and if you follow that project you know I even contribute code on
occassion.  So do you utilize openbox virtual desktops at all?  If not,
you miss a lot of its power and maybe you should look at something
simpler.  If yes, you should be able to understand my situation even if
you substitute some other functionality for "browser".