[SOLVED]win 7 where is .emacs

From: Renato Pontefice
Subject: [SOLVED]win 7 where is .emacs
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 09:14:03 +0000

hI,

on my previous message, I've asked on how to find my init.el (.emacs) on a
win 7 pc.

I've solved, with this simple trick:

_____________________________

Slightly trickier way:
You can find out where your system is storing its own .emacs file by:

   1. click options and scroll down to "Set Default Font..."
   2. Change the font setting and click okay
   3. On the options menu, go down to "Save Options"
   4. When the options are saved, the system saves its .emacs file, and *you
   can read the file path* in the minibuffer at the bottom of the emacs
   screen

and now...every things goes well :-)

Renato