Re: gnus, Maximum buffer size exceeded

From: Eric Brown
Subject: Re: gnus, Maximum buffer size exceeded
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 20:24:40 -0500

Jason Hunter <jhunterwu@gmail.com> writes:

I find this so difficult to believe. I'm in deep trouble here. I can't
start my gnus.

Is there any way to cut this file in three or four and process it one by one?

Can I do it manually and then just restart gnus several times with a
smaller file?

I mean, this can't bring down the whole nuclear powerplant?

Being caught in this situation should be sufficient motivation to switch
to IMAP, Maildir, and/or a 64-bit operating system.