emacsclient: Cursor Color

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: emacsclient: Cursor Color
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 12:45:28 +0200

Hello,

I'm playing around with emacsclient. I use a systemd user service unit to
start emacs --daemon and then emacsclient -nc for startup from graphical
console and emacsclient -c for startup from desktop file.

Anyway, I use a dark theme, the cursor is pink when started as emacs.

However, when started as emacsclient the cursor is dark too, barely
distinguishable from background. As I said, only when started as client.

Anybody has experienced that?

Thanks,
Florian