Re: Special Characters

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Special Characters
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 03:27:01 +0200

> Joking aside, I do it often enough to remember the
> keychord. And it's not that bad - just two keys
> (counting C-x as one), with universal argument if
> you want more detailed info.

It is not *very* hard/bad but I don't do it often
enough to be sure I will remember it one year from
now. Also, at least on my keyboard with my hands, the
key `=' isn't the easiest one to hit. ("C--", for some
reason called `C-_', is better.)

Perhaps I'll do a combination of "what-char" and
"what-face" with the universal argument as it works
with `what-cursor-position'.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573