Re: req-package

From: Les Harris
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 01:51:16 -0700

I am just a normal user when it comes to use-package but it has
completely changed how I manage configuration for emacs.  I've been
following the recent threads on here keenly.

I just wanted to say that this vision of use-package as a foundational
framework is very exciting from an end-user's standpoint and I look
forward to seeing what results may come.

--
Do they only stand
By ignorance, is that their happy state,