Re: req-package

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 18:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 6:58:38 PM UTC+5:30, Edward Knyshov wrote:
> Yep, it's a lot of packages under the hood of my set up.
> This networking calls you seen is related to my config only, not to
> req-package.
> I have some code, which randomly select new theme from my favourite ones.
> Each time you started emacs, new theme was downloaded.
>
> Also configuration located in init-real is only my own thing you don't need
> to do.
> I was trying to fix some stuff I even don't remember which.
> I got this advice at http://emacswiki.org/emacs/ELPA.

In which case we are back to where we (I) started with req-package
-- my bug-report https://github.com/edvorg/req-package/issues/16
  which refers to the earlier issue that requests recipes for using req-package:
-- https://github.com/edvorg/req-package/issues/14

JFTR I reached req-package looking for recipes for using use-package
And I am fairly certain many hundreds of users old and new will migrate
away from the clunky eval-after-load... add-hook... mess-mode as soon as we are
able