Re: How to insert a string every 2 characters

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to insert a string every 2 characters
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 23:48:58 +0200

<tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:

> The long answer: do you have many strings like that?
> Just one? How long are they? Do you have to do that
> very often?

That isn't an answer but three questions and one
proposed answer to one of the questions.

It is possible I misread the insinuation, but
nevertheless - this is a task that is good to be able
to solve like has been proposed. You don't need to
have many, long strings that often are to be
transformed like this to make it worthwhile. On the
contrary: small things should be solved with advanced
methods before big things should.

You can't put skills in a bag, and expect them to be
there the next time you need it. By then, the bag will
be empty.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573