Re: w32-get-clipboard-data

From: Stephen Coda
Subject: Re: w32-get-clipboard-data
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 01:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

It's only ever happened to me on this particular machine. Unfortunately I don't
control how it is set up.

I ran addpm.exe to be sure. No change. :/

So currently I cut and paste stuff into notepad++ into a file I share with
emacs. Then I can grab stuff from there while I'm in emacs to kill/yank. It
works, but it's no way to live.

Kind regards,
Steve