How to override key binding for groovy-mode?

From: KARR, DAVID
Subject: How to override key binding for groovy-mode?
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 18:13:23 +0000

What is the general procedure for overriding a key binding set by a package?

I have a global key binding for a function I wrote (using "global-set-key").  I
recently started using "groovy-mode", but I noticed that this mode is using my
key to bind to something else.

What should I add in my "groovy-mode-hook" to make it use my global binding
instead?  Or is there a "more correct" way to do this?