Sticky escape key

From: Surya Kiran Gullapalli
Subject: Sticky escape key
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:35:17 +0530

I started using kinesis keyboard and mapped my left control key to escape
(near left thumb) and escape is the hyper key for me.

I created some keybindings with the escape key. Everything is working fine.
But the escape key is behaving as if it is a sticky key. I want it to
behave like a non-sticky key like ctrl or shift or alt.

Is there a way to do it in emacs ? (Kinesis doesn't seem to have that
option for escape key).

Surya