Re: Sticky escape key

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Sticky escape key
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 00:54:32 +0200

Surya Kiran Gullapalli
<suryakiran.gullapalli@gmail.com> writes:

> I ... mapped my left control key to escape (near
> left thumb) ... But the escape key is behaving as if
> it is a sticky key

Did you, outside of Emacs, map the left control key so
that it is now the Escape key? In that case what you
experience is expected.

What do you want, exactly? Do you want a new shortcut
key, at the position of the left control key, so you
can do new shortcuts with this key as the prefix, i.e,
in addition to C-f, M-f, etc. you want to do for
example $-f, if we pretend the new key is called $?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573