Re: emacs tshirts

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: emacs tshirts
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:33:54 +0200

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there anyway to get emacs tshirts in such a way
> that FSF will get some money for it? I see 3rd party
> tshirts: http://www.zazzle.com/emacs+tshirts but
> nothing on shop.fsf.org.

I have bicycle repair shop and I thought of putting up
a couple of flags from "the movement" above the
entrance, but I don't know of any logos from the FSF,
Emacs, and Gnus worlds.

The one I know of is the Linux penguin, but after
having had an itchy feeling a couple of years
I ultimately decided I don't like those people (the
system, which is Unix, is another matter).

In the "Free software" sphere the politics is too
boring/fanatical for my taste, but the people are
relaxed and with great skills - as opposed to the
linuxers (or Linux fanbase I should say) where
politics is relaxed ("cheeky") and pragmatic while
nonetheless a lot of rabid screaming and shouting from
people who cannot themselves write even a for loop to
go with the "Triangle" 2009 movie.

This is probably, tho I daren't say, something
thoughtworthy. Besides, that penguin is unsexy - if
so, I want an athlete penguin with eye-piercing...
uhm, eyes.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573