Can I share ~/.emacs.d/elpa with two machines?

From: Jorge
Subject: Can I share ~/.emacs.d/elpa with two machines?
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:03:20 -0300

I use a cloud synchronization service, which provides the folder
~/$cloud_folder/
both in my personal notebook and in my work desktop.
My personal notebook's ~/.emacs.d is synchronized with the cloud
synchronization service through a symlink:
~/.emacs.d -> ~/$cloud_folder/.emacs.d
In my work desktop, I have a separate ~/.emacs.d - it is not
completely synchronized with the cloud - but I do symlink init.el to
the cloud via a symlink:
~/.emacs.d/init.el -> ~/$cloud_folder/.emacs.d/init.el
Therefore, both machines share the same init.el.

Can I also symlink ~/.emacs.d/elpa to the cloud, so that both machines
would share the same ~/.emacs.d/elpa ? They both run emacs 24.5
(compiled from source) on Ubuntu 15.04 on AMD64.

Regards

--
- Prefira formatos abertos como PDF, ODF, TeX, Vorbis, Opus, WebM e 7z.
- Software livre, gratuito e de qualidade: