Re: emacs or microemacs for android or java

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: emacs or microemacs for android or java
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 04:13:35 -0400 (EDT)

Android has a version of emacs in the google play store. I had it on my tablet for a short time then dumped it. I don't need a freaking keyboard taking up any screen real estate and don't get me started on ads taking up screen real estate either! That product throws up a keyboard that covers much of the screen. Fortunately I didn't have to request a refund for that product.