Re: Is gnu.emacs.gnus dead?

From: Hikaru Ichijyo
Subject: Re: Is gnu.emacs.gnus dead?
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:57:05 -0600

I recently adopted Gnus as my main mail/newsreader.  I stopped posting
when I didn't have any more major questions.  It may be that way with a
lot of users -- nothing more to say once you're not having any more
problems.  :)

--
He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent