Re: org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap error

From: Dushyant Juneja
Subject: Re: org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap error
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 06:57:58 +0000

Hi Rasmus,

Somehow, the replies never seem to reach my inbox. Some stubborn filter, I
guess.

> This variable doesn't exist since the switch to the ox export engine.

Thanks for the information on this one.

> For LaTeX exports, you can format src blocks using verbatim, minted or
the
> listings package.  See the docstring of org-latex-listings.

I could use listings for my application. However, there are a few issues:
1. (setq org-latex-listings 'listings) seems to take care only for src
blocks, not example blocks. The text between #+begin_example..#+end_example
is still exported to verbatim.

2. I am looking to 'frame' my lists, and possibly pass more options to the
listing environment. Is there a possibility to do this?

Please suggest a way out.

Dushyant

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:05 PM Dushyant Juneja <juneja.dushyant@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The above variable seems to have no effect on verbatim environments in org
> mode 8.2.10. I tried Eric Schlute's example:
> ##############################
> ** simple latex verbatim wrap example
>    :PROPERTIES:
>    :DATE:     2011-05-05
>    :END:
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :results silent
>   (setq org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap
>         '("{\\scriptsize\n\\begin{verbatim}\n" . "\\end{verbatim}\n}\n"))
> #+end_src
>
> #+begin_src sh
>   echo eric schulte
>   echo another
> #+end_src
>
> This, however, renders as in the pic below for me. Any hints/help would be
> greatly appreciated - I am looking for using this in a report.
>
> Dushyant
> [image: pasted1]

PNG image