Re: How to test if the current line contains only white-space?

From: Rolf Ade
Subject: Re: How to test if the current line contains only white-space?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 03:28:04 +0100

> That doesn't sound like a good feeling and to track
> such influences is not a straightforward task.
> But this concern never bothered me and I can't recall
> ever being punished for not being concerned, either,
> so if you are lucky (?) you are not in any trouble,
> you are just worried because potentially there could
> be trouble.

So you cultivates a style of: invent something useful and release it, as
fas as it works for you. If it's useful, your user will put your noise
on the not taken into account influences, anyway? (Not necessary a bad
style, btw.)

But you brought me back to reality. It's me, which want that certain
funktionality and as long, as it works for me: fine.