Re: How to test if the current line contains only white-spache?

From: Rolf Ade
Subject: Re: How to test if the current line contains only white-spache?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 16:24:16 +0100

Nicolas Richard <nrichard@ulb.ac.be> writes:
> Rolf Ade <rolf@pointsman.de> writes:
>> [...]
>
> FWIW I would do :
> (save-excursion
>   (beginning-of-line)
>   (skip-chars-forward " \t")
>   (eolp))

Simple and clear, thanks!

Overall: You guys are incredible. I'm somewhat "glad", I asked for a
better way to do, what my convoluted code snippet does.

It was fun, to sit back and following the discussions, to look at the
several provided proposals, to following the pros and cons and the
whatnot considerations.

Occasionally, one or another argument get ridden to death and to read
this group is surely not the most structured way to improve ones emacs
lisp skills (there are tutorials out there, for that) but it's
intellectual entertaining (at least for a programmer) and, in fact,
educational.

rolf