Re: desktop-save-mode mess up colors

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: desktop-save-mode mess up colors
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 01:41:05 +0100

Petey <psterner@gmail.com> writes:

> I use GNU emacs 24.5 with desktop-save-mode enabled.
> I'm on Ubuntu 15.04 with Unity.

Gulp! :)

> If I load a new color theme the colors are mixed
> with the old one.
>
> The only way to fix it is to delete
> "desktop-saved-frameset" from the .desktop file.
> It seems to me that the bug is related to the
> setting of desktop-saved-frameset.

If you think it is a bug then use `report-emacs-bug' -
and do not pass go!

But, it can also be that the new color theme only sets
settings A, B, and C, with the old color theme
settings A, B, and C overwritten but
settings D, E, and F still in effect. A theory!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573