searching for one person's replies in a gnus mailbox only, and not the r

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: searching for one person's replies in a gnus mailbox only, and not the rest.
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:57:25 +0000

Is it possible to search for one particular persons email reply in a
gnus mailbox please? I mean so that only their replies are shown and
no-one else's? Currently when I search for somebodies rely, its
searching through all of the emails displayed, and its showing *all*
the emails in the mailbox with the ones that I'm interested in being
kept in date order along with the rest.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk