Re: Help setting nadvice for indent-region

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Help setting nadvice for indent-region
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 00:48:32 +0100

Kaushal Modi <kaushal.modi@gmail.com> writes:

> For the sake of completeness, this is how I actually
> needed to implement this advice in my config

That file is 871 lines. Surely all that isn't how you
solved this particular problem and that alone.

So why not yank it into a Gnus message buffer and fire
it away here as well?

That way it'll be even more "complete" because it'll
be in the mailing list archives for ages - God willing
- where it is Google'able as well.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573