Re: Password prompt inside Emacs with epg-gpg-program -> "gpg2"?

From: Joakim Jalap
Subject: Re: Password prompt inside Emacs with epg-gpg-program -> "gpg2"?
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 10:11:07 +0100

> Dunno.  Maybe it's easy to extract a password for an encrypted file
> from the swap partition if it is included there.

Well, that depends on your definition of easy :) First of all it would
require you to know that there is such a thing as a swap partition. I
think that rules out about 99% of the people who might find my laptop on
a train :)

But I totally understand if you want more security than that,
personally I just think that anyone with that level of sofistication
(can dump a swap partition and analyze it to get my password) will be
able to hack me anyway, if they wanted to.

Joakim