Re: aggressive-indent-mode freezes

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: aggressive-indent-mode freezes
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 12:40:23 +0100

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Alexis <flexibeast@gmail.com> wrote:
> What hardware and OS are you running Emacs on?

I'm using 24.5.3 on ubuntu 15.10, kernel 4.2.0.16 x64 running on AMD
Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5800+.
I've tried to run it against loaddefs.el (around 31k lines) and it
works fine, so maybe it is a problem of the language (php) it tries to
indent?
Running on a php file it takes around 3 seconds to return responsive,
even with electric indent mode disabled. I've also tried to disable
other minor modes I use like flymake, yas, hs but nothing changed.

Luca