Re: getting the source finding button in c-h f help buffers to work

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: getting the source finding button in c-h f help buffers to work
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 13:23:40 -0700

find-function-source-path does not work.  it is already supposed to work.

"If this variable is nil then `find-function' searches `load-path' by
default."

also we need variables, not only functions.

why did the functionality stop working?

On 2/13/16, tomas@tuxteam.de <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.