speedbar

From: rjd
Subject: speedbar
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:21:10 +0000 (UTC)

Can I customize sr-speedbar such that when I open a file in the tree the
newly opened buffer becomes active.

Since I run a hook function that relies on buffer-file-name and the active
buffer remains in the sr-speedbar window, then buffer-file-name is nil. What
I want is the new buffer to be active so the hook will function correctly.

Unless there is a variable that sr-speedbar uses to store the path of the
selected file, then I guess I could use that.

Cheers.