Re: Making sure I'm not checking email (or doing other things) too often

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Making sure I'm not checking email (or doing other things) too often
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 01:56:41 +0100

Joost Kremers <joost.m.kremers@gmail.com> writes:

>> But OTOH, engineers are cooler than pure
>> mathematicians in one respect: they (sometimes)
>> come up with solutions - sometimes ugly, sometimes
>> stupid - to /real world problems/. Hard to
>> beat that.
>
> Bah. Real world is overrated.

Dig a hole, remove all the reed, make a wall with
stones and clay, then raise a palisade and fill the
hole with water and watch the birds come.

After doing that two weeks, tell me if you feel
a pressing need to stare into a monitor and
push buttons!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573