Re: removing white space highlight

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: removing white space highlight
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 01:30:01 +0100

>>> Or do it automatically.
>>
>> Here, we only consider serious suggestions :)
>
> I was serious.

I know. I wasn't.

> Have you looked at the link I provided?

I did look at the link but it looked like most links
I've seen to this day :)

Actually, I'd say solving the OPs problem
automatically with just about any tool is a minor
hacker achievement. If you, or anyone else does it,
I'll be impressed to the degree I'll read just about
anything including the collected travels of
Ryszard Kapuscinski.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573