Re: removing white space highlight

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: removing white space highlight
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:05:19 +0100

On Sat, Feb 20, 2016 at 8:08 PM, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:
> I didn't see anyone suggest actually fixing the file to remove those
> lines with trailing whitespace but I think is the best answer.  That
> is the entire reason for the trailing whitespace highlighting in the
> first place.  Make them visible instead of invisible so that they will
> be addressed.

A good point indeed, but I don't want to see whitespaces in every kind
of buffer (e.g., programming ones are the one that make more sense),
and moreover being able to find out what is causing them emphatized
allows me to set my custom settings. So far I've  a dark theme with
whitespaces in lime, that as you can immagine is quite a punch in the
eye.

Luca