Re: removing white space highlight

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: removing white space highlight
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 01:41:03 +0100

Robert Thorpe <rt@robertthorpeconsulting.com> writes:

> I the problem is worse than Tomas mentions.
> What about past programmers? How do we get those to
> behave themselves regarding whitespace?
> Sadly it's impossible.

Have the software do this automatically. Then past,
present, and future programmers can misbehave all
they want.

Or submit correct files to begin with. Their choice.

It is like a calculator.

One person inputs 3 + 7 and another 11 - 1 for the
number of fingers. The calculator still shows 10.

Dig?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573