Re: Help setting up POP3 email (rmail)

From: cptvlaze
Subject: Re: Help setting up POP3 email (rmail)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:46:15 +0000 (GMT)

Following your code, emacs will return me the following error:

At startup:

'load-with-code-conversion: Symbol's value as variable is void:
smtpmail-smtp-server'

...and trying to send my email, after asking me for my server username, email
and password...

'smtpmail-send-it: Sending failed: 550-Requested action not taken: mailbox
unavailable
550 Sender address is not allowed.'

Any clue?

25. Feb 2016 00:47 by embe8573@student.uu.se: