Use 7x13 fixed X font for Cyrillic

From: Vladimir Panteleev
Subject: Use 7x13 fixed X font for Cyrillic
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 17:59:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

When I use:

(set-face-attribute 'default nil :font "7x13")

Emacs seems to use a different font for the Cyrillic (and some other non-ASCII)
characters, apparently 12x13:

http://dump.thecybershadow.net/69ef3dd90f228f8989f5b0f11aa0b281/emacs-cyrillic.png

However, I can use 7x13 for Cyrillic in rxvt-unicode, so the font does exist
and is usable.

I've tried variations of this, with no effect:

(set-fontset-font "fontset-default" 'cyrillic-iso8859-5 (font-spec :font
"7x13"))

Can I get Emacs to use this font, or is it an Emacs bug?