Re: Different fonts per region

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Different fonts per region
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 05:41:21 +0100

HASM <hasm@example.invalid> writes:

>> Just look! (It is red.) And this is yellow: I'm
>> rubber, you're glue.
>
> Not sure what's red or yellow, those two lines are
> all white on dark blue on my emacs terminal
> (ssh/gnuclient). There is some coloring in the
> posted *Article*, though, courtesy of font-lock.

Well, obviously you didn't see the URL. And indeed one
tends to develop a blind eye to them...

But it is interesting. For the colorization to stick
thru the ether that would have to be encoded somehow
in the message and then put back together.

Or one could pass the colorization metadata as an
attachment and then at the other end one could choose
to evaluate it...

That sounds pretty cool until you realize that would
en up with the much heckled HTML mails...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573