How to get rid of horrible GUI functionality

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: How to get rid of horrible GUI functionality
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 23:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

My new computer is a laptop and from time to time my fingers brush against the
mouse sensor pad, causing the following window to appear:

Change Default Buffer Size
Change Buffer Font
Increase Text Size
Decrease Text Size
Reset to Default

I want to kill such pop up windows as it annoys me when I am trying to use GNU
Emacs to do useful work.

Does anyone know how to go about disabling the mouse sensor pad, given that I
have purchased an old fashioned mouse for GUI work.