Re: How make server-edit (an emacsclient function) NOT ask to confirm if

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How make server-edit (an emacsclient function) NOT ask to confirm if I really want to save?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 19:50:09 +0100

Chris Seberino <cseberino@gmail.com> writes:

> How make server-edit (an emacsclient function) NOT
> ask to confirm if I really want to save?

If you "really want to save" - don't you get that
question because you *didn't* save? If so, wire `C-x
C-s' into your hands, the sooner the better...

But, to attempt to answer your question, check out if
there are suitable hooks around. `server-switch-hook'
or `server-done-hook', perhaps? There, you can put
a `save-buffer', or clear the modified status, if you
by chance on the contrary want to discard the edits...

                   - so far: 19 Blogomatic articles -