How to advice save-buffers-kill-terminal?

From: Shiyao Ma
Subject: How to advice save-buffers-kill-terminal?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 21:16:55 +0800

For the following code:

(advice-add 'save-buffers-kill-terminal :around #'(lambda (oldfunc &rest r)
                                                    (cl-flet ((yes-or-no-p
(msg)

(message "test:%S" msg)))
                                                      (apply oldfunc r))))

The yes-or-no-p in cl-flet doesn't affect the calling of yes-or-no-p inside
save-buffers-kill-terminal.

After a quick look, I found the suspicious *- lexical-binding:t -*- in
files.el.

Any possibility to modify that yes-or-no-p inside
save-buffers-kill-terminal?

(I know I can define a save-buffers-kill-terminal on my own, but that will
sooner or later not in sync with the official one).

Regards.

--

吾輩は猫である。ホームーページはhttps://introo.me <http://introo.me>。