Re: Help debugging a backtrace

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Help debugging a backtrace
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:10:17 +0000

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your time and continuous support.

Unless someone finds time to debug the problem in this thread, as I see
this issue only on my phone build, the workaround I am using is to not put
(package-initialize) in a separate file, but in init.el itself.

It's unfortunate though that the problem is related to the location of
(package-initialize) in my emacs config.

--
Kaushal Modi