Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus

From: N. Raghavendra
Subject: Re: Mail posting in newsgroups in Gnus
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 12:55:55 +0530

At 2016-05-13T18:55:18-06:00, Bob Proulx wrote:

> Your address is both whitelisted and subscribed.  Therefore you have
> both posted and have subscribed.  There will be no moderation of your
> messages unless you change your address.

Thanks for the clarification.  I have now created a Gmail account for
reading mailing lists, and have subscribed it to this list.  I am
posting this message from there.

> In theory this is just email, simply needs the In-Reply-To: and

Since I have now moved from Gmane to Gmail, and have configured Gnus to
read and post from the Gmail account, things should be alright.

Cheers,
Raghu.

--
N. Raghavendra <raghu@hri.res.in>, http://www.retrotexts.net/