Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Editing PHP/HTML and nxHTML
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 03:10:57 +0200

Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>
writes:

> I don't know. I asked Lennart several times
> to do it. I don't know if all the copyright
> is assigned, for example. We could add it to
> elpa.git if Lennart agrees and the copyright
> is clear.

I CC'd my previous message in this thread to
him and he said he'd check out the discussion
when he got around. Sometimes when people say
that it doesn't happen tho. It's just the way
it goes. If you tell him you plan to include
nxHTML in vanilla Emacs, I'd think that would
make him motivated.

                   - so far: 52 Blogomatic articles -