Re: Suggested font lock preferences for GNU Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Suggested font lock preferences for GNU Emacs
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 20:19:54 +0200

Yuri Khan <yuri.v.khan@gmail.com> writes:

> Hm, so you’re not supposed to read that?
> Then it’s way too loud.

I just realized I didn't have a function to
output all possible combinations of plain and
bold colors as well as the background colors.

Well, now I do!

Take a look at the almost infinite range of
possibilities at your discretion:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/figures/shell/plain-bold-background.png

The code:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.zsh/vt (test-colors)
    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/.zsh/dump

> Sorry for derailing the thread, I’ll stop now.

Don't you think in all fairness you are
forgetting something, namely to show what it
looks like when you use mail?

Actually, as I happen to have a dump, so I'll
help you with that:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/figures/mail.jpg

Honestly, I don't know, man...

                   - so far: 56 Blogomatic articles -