RE: An imemu attempt: cannot sort list

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: An imemu attempt: cannot sort list
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

> I have a working solution (albeit rudimentary) to adding imenu support to
> my fork of "perl6-mode" at <github.com/tbrowder/perl6-mode>, but I can't
> get the two index subcategory lists to sort.
>
> Could someone look at my solution (branch "my-branch") and suggest a fix
> for sorting the lists?

I haven't the got time to check your code, but you might want to
make use of `imenu+.el', which sorts submenus before splitting them, etc.
Maybe you'll have better luck with its code, which extends vanilla imenu.el.

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/imenu%2b.el

https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/ImenuMode#ImenuPlus